Sunday, June 24, 2012

{What's In My Train Case?} Beginner Makeup Artist

Hola chicas! 

Lately, I been getting requests from family, friends, and even complete strangers on the street to do their makeup for different occasions. I've been thinking about doing freelance makeup artistry for awhile now but since people have been asking for my business card, (O_O) I decided that now was the time to get serious and professional! 

I went out and bought a train case and added a few things to my kit. Below is the video I just posted on YouTube showing what's in my beginner kit. Enjoy! 



Until next time!

BM0R3Natural

1 comments:

dugongsss said...

Lovely blog! :)

Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.