Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{FOTD and Tutorial} Smoky Eye with a POP of Color!

Hola chica's

I'm back with another Face of the Day! Today, I challenged myself to come up with a look centered around one product in my collection that I've never used and use only colors and products that I never or very rarely use. 

Since I'm wearing a blue AERO shirt today, I decided to center my look around a blue eyeliner by NYX that I have never used called Deep Blue.



For my eyes, I also used
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tough As Taupe
  • Coastal Scents Go Palette - Moscow
  • Sephora Mini Shopping Bag Palette
  • E.L.F Cream Eyeliner - Black
  • Wet 'n' Wild Eyeliner Pencil - Black Black
  • Rimmel London The MAX Bold Curves Mascara - Black
  • Sephora Liquid Liner - Black


And here's how the look came out! It wasn't meant to be smoky. Actually, I had said before I even started that it wasn't gonna be smoky and of course you see how that turned out lolz. 



I cheated a bit with the rest of my face. I mostly used products that I wear everyday.

Face:
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation - Cocoa Dark
  • NARS Blush - Exhibit A
  • E.L.F. Blush - Candid Coral
Lips:
Lined with Rimmel London's Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in Obsession
A mix of OOC Lip Tar in Vintage and Covergirl BlastFlipStick in Flashy


Here's the full look! 


And here's the tutorial:

Challenge yourself to do the same thing and send me your results! I might just feature them on my blog!

Until next time ladies!

BM0R3Natural

P.S. If you want to see more of my everyday looks and know what I'm doing from day to day follow me on Instagram and Twitter! My username is @BM0R3Natural!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.