Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{Tutorial} Mortal Kombat Inspired Series - Jade

Hola Chicas! 

Today, I am kicking off my Mortal Kombat Inspired Makeup Series. YAY! *throws confetti*
I will start with characters fro the most recent game, Mortal Kombat 9, and work my way back to older female characters. 

Today, I am starting with Jade because she is one of my favorite characters! 



And without any further ado, here is my look!




Hope you guys like it and here is the video tutorial for the look! 




Products Used:

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Black Bean
Urban Decay - Blackout
Sephora Mini Shopping Bag Palette - Green Shades
E.L.F. Cream Shadow - Teal Party
Urban Decay - Buck
Sephora Liquid Liner - Black
Ardell Lashes - Lacies (Black)

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - Coco Dark 3
Icing Blush

Lips: 
Revlon ColorStay Lip Pencil - Chocolate
MAC Viva Glam Lip Glass - Bountiful


Until next time ladies! 

BM0R3Natural


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.