Sunday, May 27, 2012

{OOTN!} Date Night With The Boyfriend!

Hola chicas! 

Last night, I went to see The Avengers with my boyfriend. (Before you ask, the movie was AWESOME! lolz) Anywhooooo....it was supposed to be a night out with a group of our friends but everyone bailed on us so we just turned it into a date night. Of course, I had to get all "prettified"!

My outfit of the night (OOTN) was a beautiful ankle length maxi dress, white flip flops, my signature Triquetra jewelry, and a headband from Wet Seal. My hair was in flat twists in the front with a bun in the back.

Here are some pics!

Flawless Makeup!

My ensemble for the night!
What you see is what you get!

Something "wicked" this way comes....
Do I want candy or popcorn??!! 
Of course I can't leave without showing one or two of me and the boyfriend.....




Ok that was three lolz! 

Overall, the movie was awesome, I got so spend some time with my special boy, and I got ice cream from my favorite creamery in the world! 


If you don't know about Kilwins, I highly suggest you find out because you are missing OUT!!

Did any of you guys see The Avengers yet?? If so, how did you like it?

I would be happy to do a makeup tutorial for this look if you would like.

As always, leave any questions and comments below! 

Until next time! 

BM0R3Natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.