Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NYX Face Awards 2013! YOUTUBE BEAUTY VLOGGER OF THE YEAR!!




The winner for the 2012 awards hasn't even been announced yet but I'm already looking to the future.


I really, really, really, REALLY want to participate in the NYX Face Awards next year. If you don't know what those are yet, PLEASE visit http://www.nyxfaceawards.com/ to find out all about it. And not only that, watch some videos, pick a favorite, and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!!

This is the first year it's being done and I'm praying it continues! NYX is offering some awesome prizes including cold hard cash, a chance to launch a career in the beauty industry, and the undisputed title of National Beauty Vlogger of the Year on YouTube.

Since finding out about the NYX Face Awards, I have been watching the videos of the contestants and the competition is HOT!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO WINS!! Honestly, I really need to step up my makeup game by next year if I want to be a serious contender but I can definitely do it. 

From watching the competition progress, I've discovered some new favorite beauty bloggers and also found things I need to work on as an aspiring MUA.

If makeup is a serious passion for you, I highly suggest you check out these fierce ladies of YouTube! 







There are more! And....OMG I just got the most awesome idea for a blog series! O__O!

In the meantime, I have a lot of practicing to do!

As always, leave your comments below!

Until next time ladies!!

BM0R3Natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.