Monday, May 28, 2012

{FOTD} Signature Look??...I think I've found it!!!

Hola chicas! 

Today, I decided to get all prettified for work. There really wasn't a reason behind it. I just wanted to look nice. I don't wear makeup everyday so I kind of blew my co-workers away. I also got a lot of compliments from customers....and a few advances from men old enough to be my grandfather (*shivers*). Creepy, right?

Anywho, this is my face of the day.




Halfway decent eyebrows! Yay for me! They still aren't the exact shape I want but I'm getting better. Practice makes perfect, right? The whole look took about 10 mins (5 mins alone for my eyebrows...sheesh!)

Products Used:

Eyebrows:
NYC Brow & Eyeliner Pencil (Dark Brown)
Coastal Scents Camouflage Concealer Palette

Eyes: 
Maybelline MasterPrecise Eyeliner Pen (Black)

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (Cocoa - Dark 3)
IMAN Luxury Pressed Powder (Earth Dark)

Cheeks:
NARS Blush (Exhibit A)

Lips:
Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner (Chocolate)
OOC Lip Tar (Vintage)
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Powder

I was  thinking about doing the 5 Minute Makeup Challenge on YouTube but I know I will fail horribly lolz. Overall, I really do like this as my everyday signature look.

What do you guys think? Would you like to see me attempt it??
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS! :)

Until next time!

BM0R3Natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.