Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Kinky-Curly Knot Today

Hola chicas!

I brought a bottle of Kinky-Curly Knot Today back in March and I find myself needing to retract a few previous statements. In one of my older videos on YouTube, I remember stating that I really didn't like this product and it didn't do much for my hair. I think that was because my hair was still mostly relaxed at that time. I really didn't need a detangler and using it as a leave-in did nothing.

After cutting my relaxed ends, I didn't use a detangler since I only had about two inches of hair but since my hair has started growing out, detangling is necessary. My favorite conditioner and water combined wasn't providing enough slip so I went back to Knot Today.


KNOT TODAY is a creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  - from Kinky-Curly.com

Now that I am fully natural, I love this stuff. I use it once a week as a detangler and it works wonders for my hair. Any knots or tangles that existed come out with relative ease. Of course, you still have to be careful when it comes to detangling to avoid breakage but this product makes the process a whole lot quicker and easier. I def recommend this product. 

Until next time! 
BM0R3Natural <3

P.S. Has anyone tried other Kinky-Curly Products? I would love to read some suggestions or reviews of the other products in this line. I'm particularly interested in the Curling Custard. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.