Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{UPDATE} My Natural Journey!

Hola chicas!

I haven't really blogged about my hair much since launching this blog. Mostly because I've reached that awkward length between TWA and long hair that really limits styling options. Mostly, I wear it in a braid out/puff or a shrunken afro out of pure laziness. I still co-wash and deep condition (not as regularly as I would like but I still do it) but that's about it. Right now, the best thing I can do is keep my hair moisturized. Recently, I bought a lace front but with the Atlanta heat and humidity, I've barely wanted to wear it.

A few nights ago, on a whim, I twisted my hair in two stand twists and have been wearing it like this. I did get a few compliments, however, I am so sick of the "Are you getting dreads?" questions. So, I will be taking them out tomorrow morning and going back to my old standby go-to style, the puff.

Below are some pics of my two-strand twists and how I wore them today.







Until next time chicas!
BM0R3Natural


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.