Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{REVIEW} CoverGirl Blast FlipStick Blendable Lip Duo

Hola Chicas!

I ran into these a few days ago, at Target, while I was on break from work. These are the new CoverGirl Blast FlipStick Blendable Lip Duos. One end it a matte color and the other end is a shimmer color. The great thing about these lip colors is that you can wear each one separately or blend the two colors. Here are the ones I picked up.

Colors:
855 {Minx}







(Review): This color has a tendency to look very dark depending on how you blend the two colors. If you like a dark lip you will love these colors.  Personally, I think they look better blended together than alone.

840 {Stunner}






(Review): This one is my least favorite of the colors I purchased. I wanted an orange that would stand out and this just isn't it. It also wears the easiest of the three. I'll probably still wear the orange alone but I don't like the shimmery gold by itself very much. 

815 {Flashy}





(Review): LOVE THIS COLOR! I wanted a bright purple and that is exactly what I received. These two colors look amazing solo but even better blended together. The best thing about this one is that it literally lasts all day. Even after the initial color wears, it leaves a stain on my lips that lasts the rest of the day and still looks awesome. Now if I can only find a lip stain that does this for every color I buy....

In all, I would definitely recommend giving this line a look.  There are 10 more duos in this collection, most being pinks and purples. Mine were $7.99 each but I got one for $2.99 because of an expired promo that they were advertising. 

Anywho...have you tried these yet? If so, how do you like them? And if not, are you tempted to?
Please leave comments and feedback below!

Until next time chicas!
BM0R3Natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.