Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FOTD: Mass Effect 3 Inspired Makeup 3/5/12

Today I combined my two favorite things in the world....makeup and video games! I work at GameStop and by tonight being the launch of the long awaited Mass Effect 3, I decided to take inspiration form the game and create a smokey eye. Hope you guys like it! 
*Note* Products used will be listed at the bottom! Please excuse the hanging lashes in some of these. 

Mass Effect 3 inspired makeup in honor of the Mass Effect 3 launch! 3/5/12












Products Used:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow (Fierce & Tangy)
Ulta Eyeshadow (Mimosa)
Make Up For Ever Powder Blush (No. 99 Scarlet)
(Yes I used blush on my eyes! Why is it so hard to find a nice bright red eyeshadow?!)
UD Naked 2 Palette (Blackout)
UD Naked Palette (Buck)
ELF Cream Eyeshadow (Black)
Sephora Eyelashes (Tempting)
Rimmel London The Max Bold Curves Mascara

Until next time chicas!

BM0R3Natural


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.