Tuesday, February 14, 2012

*HAUL* {Sonya Kashuk Cosmetic Bags}

My makeup addiction is getting worse. Ok...that's an understatement. My makeup is taking over and sadly my Caboodles makeup bag is not cutting it anymore. So, today I went in Target looking for a new makeup bag and I found not only one...but TWO! And that is not all....THEY WERE ON SALE! Both by Sonia Kashuk. I think I am in love! 

Sonia Kashuk Triple Train Case
Contains:
Interior Brush Pocket
Three Separate Compartments
Originally $19.99
On Sale for $5.98
(Closed View)


(First Compartment) 

 (Second Compartment)

 (Third Compartment)

Click the link to see the rest! 



Sonia Kasuk Weekender Bag
Contains:
Interior Brush Pocket
Two Removable Clear Cases
Zippered Organizer
Originally $24.99
On Sale for $7.48

(Closed View) 

 (Standing Up)

 (Side 1) 

 (Side 2)

 (Removable Cases)

*Makeup not included with purchase* lolz

Until next time chicas!

BM0R3Natural









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.