Sunday, January 8, 2012

What’s In Your Spray Bottle? “You mean bottles, right?!”

Originally Posted October 2011 on Tumblr!



Hola fellow naturalistas! 

Having a spray bottle on hand is one of the best things a natural can do. It allows instant moisture when you’re on the go and it’s a good refresher on those mornings when you need to refresh your style.

So what’s in my bottles?

Bottle #1: (the green one)
Just plain bottled water. You can use distilled water also. It’s basically personal preference.
I use it for…..well….everything! Styling, pre-poo prep, moisture, etc.

Bottle #2: (the middle one)
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Coconut Oil
Jojoba Oil
Hot Six Oil
(or whatever oils I have on hand)
Water
This one is mainly for refreshing my hair in the morning and when I need moisture throughout the day. I can also use it with a leave in and I don’t have to worry about “white hair”. 

Bottle #3: (the last one)
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
Coconut Oil
Jojoba Oil
Hot Six Oil
Water
AVG (Aloe Vera Gel)
(or whatever oils I have on hand)
This one is used when I’m sealing or overnight styling. 

Hit me up with any questions or comments!

BM0R3Natural :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.