Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome To My New Blog!

Hola Chicas!

Welcome to BM0R3Natural. Whether you are a YouTube subscriber or a follower on Tumblr, I am so happy to have you here. You may be saying "But Tonya, you already have a blog! It's on Tumblr!" While I will continue to update my Tumblr blog, this new blog is specifically for my experiences with my hair and makeup journeys. None of the mixed in random stuff that ends up on my page. Basically, I want you guys to be able to find everything in one spot and I am gonna start from the very beginning. Every post and rant about my hair will be posted here until I catch up to where I am. I will continue to post on Tumblr as well so some post may be duplicates but the majority of my posts from here on out will be right here on Blogspot! 

 I hope you join me here not only to follow me as I learn but also learn something about yourselves as well. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! I love hearing from you guys!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.