Sunday, January 8, 2012

Welcome to Girl World! Pt. 2 (UPGRADE TIME!)

Originally Posted September 2011 on Tumblr.

Hola Mi Amours! 

Ok so today while I was in Target, I picked up some more makeup items. It’s been about a month since my first official makeup purchase and I have successfully mastered mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and bronzer so I figured it was about time for an upgrade. (Not to mention the fact I was running out of mascara and bronzer! 

So here is what today’s haul consisted of:

  • Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster (Medium to Dark)
  • CoverGirl Cheekers Bronzer (Golden Tan)
  • CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer (Cocoa)
  • CoverGirl CGsmoothers Tinted Moisture (Medium to Dark)
  • Rimmel London The MAX Mascara (Black)
  • Wet-n-Wild coloricon (Silent Treatment)
  • Wet-n-Wild coloricon (????) I took the sticker off of the package and now I don’t remember the color!

Can’t wait to try these things out! 

Also, I stopped my Whole Foods today and picked up some Jojoba Oil and Tea Tree Oil. I’ve made a new leave in/sealer concoction consisting of EVOO, coconut oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, AVG (aloe ver gel), and water. 
Look for updates on all of these products! 

Good night!
BM0R3Natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.