Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Urban Decay Lipstick Haul!

I went from being a "no makeup whatsoever" girl to the "lipgloss and maybe a little eyeshadow" girl, and finally I'm a make-up junkie! SMH. Never did I ever think that I would be into lipstick but from the day I laid eyes on Urban Decay I knew I had to have a few colors. Twenty two dollars a piece is a bit pricey but worth it. My shipment finally arrived today.


Above: Midnight Cowboy


Above: Revolution


Above: Gash


Above: Naked



From Left to Right: Naked, Midnight Cowboy, Gash, & Revolution

I'll post pics of me wearing each one in my new Face of the Day section that I will be starting soon.

Until next time chicas!

BM0R3Natural






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.