Sunday, January 8, 2012

That girl got expensive taste!

Originally Posted June 2011 on Tumblr!


Well at least my hair does! I was sent some product from the Miss Jessie’s line from a VERY generous friend. (THANK YOU!!) She sent me the Creme De La Curl, Creme De La Creme, Rapid Recovery Treatment, and the Baby ButterCreme. I tried the first three last night. My hair LOVES them! I just did my twist and curls with the Baby Buttercreme. We’ll see how that turns out in the morning.
Anyway, the Miss Jessie’s product line is VERY EXPENSIVE!!!! The Creme De La Curl and the Creme De La Creme are $16 each for a 12oz bottle! The Rapid Recovery Treatment is $48 for a 16oz jar (which is the one I have). The Baby ButterCreme is $58 for a 16oz jar (Also the one I have).
Looks like i’m gonna have to make this stuff last until I can get a job. (OMG why did I decide to attend Clark Atlanta University. $33,000 A YEAR! REALLY???!!!) Anyway, I love how my hair smells and feels after using these products. My new growth (mini curls) are more defined than ever and my transitioning hair LOVES it!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.