Sunday, January 8, 2012

OMG!!! She actually loves it!!

Originally Posted June 2011

I started transitioning couple months ago while I was away in Atlanta attending college. I’ve been pretty nervous about telling my grandmother about going natural after her reaction to it last year. Long story short…she hated it! I was upset and to please her I went back to relaxing.
Anyway, I got home on Friday. As soon as she saw me, she said “You need to do something with your hair! It looks a mess!” I had it in a puff and thought it was cute. My immediate thought was “Oh boy this is gonna be a loooooong summer!”
Last night I did a twist & curl. This morning, I took out the perm rods and untwisted my hair. The went to show her how it looks.
SHE LOVES IT!!! I’m in shock! I can’t believe it! She actually said “I like it. It’s looks cute and looks a lot better than some of your other hairstyles.” This summer might not be as bad as I imagined! #TeamNatural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.