Sunday, January 8, 2012

My name is BM0R3Natural and I am addicted to make-up!

Yeah, I know. I haven’t been into makeup for very long but it’s starting to takeover my mind. However, today marks the end of my junky-ism. I have finally completed my list of make-up essentials and I won’t be buying anything else until next month (I hope *fingers crossed*).
Today, I set out to find a face primer, a translucent setting powder, and a white eye shadow base. Here’s what I came up with.

Victoria’s Secret Oil Free Airbrush FX Face Primer & VS Flawless FX HD Perfecting Powder Duo. $18 each



They are a bit pricey for my taste but I didn’t intentionally go looking for these. After searching Target but not finding anything suitable, I walked in VS just to browse and ran into them. I hope I like them.


Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio Cream Eyeshadow ($5 each)



I did, however, go into Target looking for these. Well…one of them anyway. After falling in love with this line a few weeks ago, I went back for the white one (05 Too Cool) to use as a base for my eyeshadow. Needless to say, I left with more than one. The other colors are Audacious Asphalt (bottom left) and Tough as Taupe (bottom right).







SWATCHES!! (From left to right) 05 Too Cool, 15 Audacious Asphalt, 35 Tough as Taupe

Reviews Coming Soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.