Sunday, January 8, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio Cream Eyeshadow


Saw these in Target today and the colors just jumped out at me and screamed “BUY ME!!” These are Maybelline’s new Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows by EyeStudio. My limited funds only allowed me to buy three but looking back at these (stolen*) pics makes me wish I had gotten the purple (Painted Purple).


Awesome right??!!! 


I bought the Tenacious Teal (pictured above), Edgy Emerald, and Pomegranate Punk. Yeah….I will def be buying the purple tomorrow! I’m becoming a makeup junkie but I don’t care. 

They have been compared to M.A.C.s Paint Pots. I’ve never used the Paint Pots but they appear to be very similar and they are half the price ($5.99). From the review’s I’ve read online, they can also be used as eyeliner. SWEET!

I’ve only worn the Pomegranate Punk so far but I love it. I’m gonna wait at least a few days to do a full review but please stay tuned for that. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.