Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diaries of a Product Junky (Entry #1) - LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

Originally posted October 2011 on Tumblr.


LUSH Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask



Hola fellow Product Junkies!

It’s about time I put something in this category of my blog. Here we go!

Since I started this journey, I’ve been learning to take better care of not only my hair but also the rest of my body using the best (and most natural) methods possible. This is how I stumbled across LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics. LUSH produces all natural, mostly vegan products. Every since I came across their mini-store in Lenox Square Mall, I’ve been having a great time sampling their products. But anyway, on with the review.

This Fresh Face Mask is called ‘Catastrophe Cosmetic’ but I prefer to call it “the blueberry one”. LOL! The mask is made with blueberries and calamine and it smells WONDERFUL! It has to stay in the refrigerator but it lasts up to 3 weeks. The directions say to use it once a week but I use it every other night or every two nights.

After washing my face with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus soap, I apply the face mask and let it sit for 5-10 mins. Then, I rinse with warm water. I immediately notice a difference in my skin. To me, it looks brighter and it feels clean but not dry. Then, I apply Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer. 

Overall, I love this face mask and I haven’t noticed many spontaneous breakouts since using it. The price of $6.95 isn’t bad either. I could make a homemade mask for less but then I wouldn’t get the endorphin rush that I get from swiping my debit card now would I? lolz j/k. I’ll make the homemade one when I can’t afford this one! :)

Until next time! 

BM0R3Natural



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 BM0R3Natural
Bloggerized by Dzignine, based on Nekoji design.